INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
When you visit, register or order products or services on www.thedoxfordgroup.com or the individual member venues:
• You may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
• For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognises information regarding the domain or email address, we may also collect this information about the usage of our website in addition to information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to us.
• To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
USE OF INFORMATION
• Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. We aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, information volunteered by visitors, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
• The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our website. This information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
• Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an email including your name and telephone number to email@example.com
• From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Disclosure of information
• We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
• We may share your information with selected third parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including: in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; if R J Shell Ltd is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
• Upon request we provide website visitors with access to contact information (e.g. name, address, telephone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information or amend the information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01665 579173.
OUR POSTAL ADDRESS IS:
The Doxford Group
If you feel that this website is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at any of the above postal or email addresses or telephone number.